Competitive Volleyball League
May – June 2023
Hosted by Skyline Juniors
Accept your spot on Skyline league team by making your $220 one-time payment below.
Practices begin week of May 15th. We will post an online practice schedule by Friday, May 12th.
Practice times can begin as early as 4pm. Please make arrangements to be at practices by 4pm.
Week 1-3 League matches will be played on Friday evening or Saturday. Final Tournament will run both Fri and Sat.
Teams will play an estimated 4 games (2 matches) each week.
A perfect blend of competition and elite training. 1.5 hours per week of team practices and a 4 week league including an end-of-season Tournament. This is a great value, unbeatable training and a great opportunity to get to know our Skyline staff! You may signup as a team or come to one of our Tryouts to get placed on a team. You may provide your own coach or Skyline can also provide a coach for your team!!!
Individual League Tryout Date: Tuesday, May 9, 2023 @ 6:30pm
Team Registration Deadline: Monday, May 8, 2023 (see instructions below)
League Duration: May 15 – June 11
- Week 1: May 19-21 Competition
- Week 2: May 26-27 Competition
- Week 3: June 2-4 Competition
- Week 4: Final Tournament: June 9-11
League info for Individuals
If you would like to play in the league, but do not have a team, we will hold a tryout on Tuesday, May 9th @ 6:30pm and place individuals on teams with Skyline coaches. Please note that not all players will be placed on a team. We only offer tryouts for the Summer I and Fall sessions.
- There is a $20 tryout fee that does not go towards the league fee.
- After you have been placed on a team you will have 48 hours to accept your spot and make the $220 payment (by Thurs, May 11).
- League Tryout Date: Tuesday, May 9, 2023 @ 6:30pm
- Team practice times are flexible and we will take requests
- $220 per Athlete (with Skyline Coach)
- $175 per Athlete (if you provide coach)
- Includes: 1.5 hour of practice per week (begins week of May 15)
- Includes: 4 week competition schedule including tournament (Plano Volleyball Assoc. league)
- Includes: T-shirt Jersey
- Includes: Skyline Coach for practices and matches (if requested coach)
- Excludes: Uniform other than t-shirt jersey, kneepads, shoes, spandex
Step 1: If you already have your team (or most of one), click here to register your team.
Step 2: While registering above, you will see a Google Link in the directions. You must send this link to all your team participants to have them sign up by Monday, May 8th (if not done by then, they won’t receive the t-shirt jersey)
- Skyline Coach Provided: Payment of $2,000 per team is required at the time of “team registration.”
- Provide your own coach: Payment of $1,500 per team is required at the time of “team registration”
- You may have as few as seven (7) and as many as twelve (12) athletes on your roster.
- Team registration deadline: Monday, May 8, 2023
- Google Form (see google link in the team registration) must be submitted by all team players by Monday, May 8.
- Team practice times are flexible and we will take requests, BUT due to limited court space availability please be prepared to make a 4pm start time for practices.
- Plano Volleyball Association Competitive Volleyball League
- Week 1-3 matches will be played on Friday evening or Saturday.
- Teams will play an estimated 4 games (2 matches) each week.
- High School Division D1, D2
- 8th Grade Division D1, D2
- 7th Grade Division D1, D2
- 6th Grade Division D1, D2
- 5th Grade Division D1, D2
Practices Begin the week of May 15th
Practice Times: Can begin as early as 4pm. Please make arrangements to be at practices by 4pm.
Practices Days: We have practice times available Monday-Thursday. Please have your team rep or coach request a practice day.
Practices Duration: 1.5 hour practice included, 1 day a week
Skyline Juniors coaches for the summer leagues will include some of our Skyline travel team coaches, local coaches, former players, and potential Skyline coaches.
PVA League Website
Accept your spot with Skyline team