WELCOME TO SKYLINE AND OUR YOUTH PROGRAMS
Club Prep Academy – 6 Week Sessions
3rd – 7th Grades
Session 2 Dates: November 7-December 21
- 90-minute training session twice a week every week offered
- 6 Week Programs – including 1 Final Tournament
- Program 2 Practices begin November 7, 2023
- December Break & Spring Break Off
- Weekly Practices: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5:00-6:30pm
Session 2 Sign-Up on iTeam here: https://iteamapp.com/go2.php?id=10702
6 Week Training Layout of Program
- Week 1 – Passing
- Week 2 – Passing / Serving
- Week 3 – Passing / Serving / Setting
- Week 4 – Passing / Serving / Setting / Attacking
- Week 5 – Team Play
- Week 6 – Tournament Prep
Club Prep Program Cost per 6 Week Session
- $200 for 1 practice per week in the 6 week program
- $350 for 2 practices per week in the 6 week program
- Each 6 week program is an individual purchase of either $200 or $350 depending on preferred practice amount. If you would like to join another 6 week program, you will repurchase your preferred training structure for the next 6 week program.
- You will need to create an account on ITeamapp.com at registration if you do not already have one to sign-up for each 6 week program.
- You will select your preferred practice package:
- 1x a week = $200
- 2x a week = $350
marieke Thompson – Director of Club Prep Volleyball, 12 Royal Assistant Coach, former Baylor & SMU Middle Blocker / Right Side
Brief Introduction to marieke:
I played collegiate volleyball for 6 years, 5 years for Baylor (2017-2021). We went to the Final Four in 2019 and then I proceeded to play one more year for SMU (2022). Within this time I had the pleasure of representing the Dutch National Team. In the years I played I developed my love for coaching and the desire to help kids find their love for volleyball the way that I found when I was 6 years old. I have been around volleyball for as long as I can remember. I come from a volleyball family and had the privilege to learn from great coaches and have been coaching for about 8 years. I have always had a special place in my heart for the younger generations! This year I will be assisting Skyline 12 Royal and will serve as Club Prep Director. I believe if we all have fun and use positive reinforcement we will be able to get the best out of each athlete. I am a very outgoing and talkative person and do some things a little different than the other coaches. This comes from my European roots. Come and say hi to me when you see me. I am hard to miss since I am 6’5″ and always have a smile on my face! 🙂
Looking forward to seeing and meeting you!
Cindy van der Mark – Associate Director of Club Prep Volleyball, Former College Middle Blocker, over 30 years of Coaching Experience
Brief introduction to Cindy:
I am one of the Head Coaches for the Club Prep Program. I am 6’4, married and I have two beautiful adult children. Coach Marieke is my oldest daughter and I have a son (Bart) who just turned 22.
I have started club preps previously with big success in The Netherlands and in Connecticut and I am excited to start another here at Skyline. I have played volleyball at a high level in the Netherlands before moving to the USA 8 years ago. I have been coaching for 30 years and I tend to gravitate towards teaching fundamental skills. Back in the Netherlands I combined coaching and playing for a long time. Since my family and I moved to the USA I have been focusing on Coaching only. I am looking forward to continuing my passion of coaching younger athletes and teaming up with my daughter. We have worked together before, I can assure you we bring a lot of energy! We both are happy, crazy and loud and we have a lot of fun ideas to start working with the younger players at Skyline. We hope to introduce this great sport to new players and get them ready for team play. See you court side!
Other Skyline National team coaches will help/fill in as necessary!
*If you have a player who is interested who is younger than 8-9 years old, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding Club Prep, please email email@example.com