WELCOME TO SKYLINE AND OUR YOUTH PROGRAMS
Club Prep Academy
September – April
- 90-minute training session twice a week every week
- Practices begin September 27, 2021
- Practices conclude in April 16, 2022
- Three (3) Club Tournaments included December – April
- December Break & Spring Break Off
- September-November: Mondays & Thursdays, 4:30-6:00pm
- December-April: Tuesdays & Fridays, 4:30-6:00pm
Club Prep Program Cost
- $120 per month until April (Start anytime)
- Monthly subscription, charge credit card every month
- You may cancel or pause subscription at any time (within iTeamApp)
- You will also need to create an account on ITeamapp.com at registration if you do not already have one.
Paxton Wade – Director of Youth Volleyball, 15 Black Head Coach, 14 Royal Assistant Coach
Amber Spencer – 12 Royal Head Coach, Former College & Pro Middle Blocker, 15th year coaching
Other Skyline National team coaches will help/fill in as necessary!
*If you have a player who is interested who is younger than 8-9 years old, please contact us. We are gauging our interest in putting together a First Touch Program as well.
What is “SkyLites” Program
Skyline Juniors Volleyball Club offers a Training Program for players 6-8 years old. Training by Select/Club coaches to teach and train the correct fundamentals and prepare kids to enter our Club Prep Academy at 9 or to play their 11s or 12s ages of club volleyball.
- September – November – Thursday’s 4:30 – 6:00 p.m.
- December – April – Friday’s 4:30 – 6:00 p.m.
- Click here to RSVP for each training session
For more information, please email email@example.com