Competitive Volleyball League
2019 Info for Summer II Session
Hosted by Skyline Juniors
Summer II League – 2019 only for grades 4th-8th (no high school division)
A perfect blend of competition and elite training. 2-hours per week of team practices and at 8-10 game (6-week) league and an end-of-season Tournament . In addition, you will receive Free Access to a Skyline Camp. This is a great value, unbeatable training and a great opportunity to get to know our Skyline staff! You may signup as a team or come to one of our Tryouts to get placed on a team. You may provide your own coach or Skyline can also provide a coach for your team!!!
Summer II Dates – (7th & 8th Grade Teams)
Summer II Individual Tryout Date: No individual tryout hosted, we will only accept pre registered teams for Summer II.
Summer II Team Registration Deadline: June 30, 2019
Summer II Duration: Jul 12- Aug 10
Week 1: July 13
Week 2: July 20
Week 3: July 27
Week 4: August 3
Week 5: August 10
Tournament: August 18
Summer II Dates – (4th -6th Grade Teams)
Summer II Team Registration Deadline: July 20, 2019
Summer II Duration: Aug 3- Sep 14
Week 1: August 3
Week 2: August 10
Week 3: August 17
Week 4: August 24
Week 5: September 7
Tournament: September 14
Summer II Pricing:
- $320 per Athlete (6th-8th Grade Divisions) (with Skyline Coach)
- $270 per Athlete (6th-8th Grade Divisions) (if you provide coach)
- $270 per Athlete (3rd-5th Grade Divisions) (with Skyline Coach)
- $220 per Athlete (3rd-5th Grade Divisions) (if you provide coach)
- Includes: 2 hour of practice per week during league duration
- Includes: 6 week competition schedule plus tournament (Plano Volleyball Assoc. league)
- Includes: Free Access to Skyline’s All-Skills Camp
- Includes: T-shirt Jersey
- Option: Skyline Coach for practices and matches
- Excludes: Uniform other than t-shirt jersey, kneepads, shoes, spandex
Team & Individual Options:
Team Registration: If you already have your team (or most of one), just fill out the “Team Registration Form” below and turn it in before the deadline
If you do not have a team: We will only be accepting Pre Registered teams for Summer II.
- Payment of $320 per athlete is required at the time the form is turned in.
- You may have as few as seve (7) and as many as twelve (12) athletes on your roster.
- Summer II Team registration deadline: June 30, 2019 (older) & July 20, 2019 (younger)
- Team practice times are flexible and we will take requests
Plano Volleyball Association Competitive Volleyball League
Matches will be played on Friday evening or Saturday mornings
Each team will usually play 1 to 2 matches on day of play (8 within 5 weeks)
8th Grade Division 1 & 2
7th Grade Division 1 & 2
6th Grade Division 1 & 2
5th Grade Division
3rd-4th Grade Division
Practices Begin the first week of the duration schedule
Practices Days: we have practice times available Sunday-Thursday. Please have your team rep or coach request a practice day.
Practices Duration: 2 hour practice included, 1 day a week
Description of Training:
- 2-hour team practice once a week.
- Free Access to our All Skills Camp
- One of our top coaches will lead the Competition & Training Camp.
Skyline Juniors coaches for the summer leagues will include some of our Skyline travel team coaches, local coaches, former players, and potential Skyline coaches. If your team provides their own coach, athlete fees are reduced to $270
Below is a link to the Upcoming Leagues. Please check back as this list is updated often.