Competitive Volleyball League
2020 Info for Summer II Session
Hosted by Skyline Juniors
Summer II League – 2019 only for grades 4th-8th (no high school division)
A perfect blend of competition and elite training. 2-hours per week of team practices and at 8-10 game (6-week) league and an end-of-season Tournament . In addition, you will receive Free Access to a Skyline Clinics or Club Prep Sessions depending on your age. This is a great value, unbeatable training and a great opportunity to get to know our Skyline staff! You may signup as a team or come to one of our Tryouts to get placed on a team. You may provide your own coach or Skyline can also provide a coach for your team!!!
Summer II Dates (4th-6th Grade Teams)
Summer II Individual Tryout: Aug 3, 2020 @ 6pm
Summer II Team Registration Deadline: Aug 3, 2020 @ 5pm
Summer II Duration: Aug 15- Sep 26
Week 1: August 15
Week 2: August 22
Week 3: August 28
Week 4: September 12
Week 5: September 19
Tournament: September 26
Summer II Pricing:
- $320 per Athlete (with Skyline Coach)
- $270 per Athlete (if you provide coach)
- Includes: 2 hour of practice per week during league duration
- Includes: 6 week competition schedule plus tournament (Plano Volleyball Assoc. league)
- Includes: Free Access to Skyline Clinics or Club Prep Program.
- Includes: T-shirt Jersey
- Option: Skyline Coach for practices and matches
- Excludes: Uniform other than t-shirt jersey, kneepads, shoes, spandex
Team & Individual Options:
Team Registration: If you already have your team (or most of one), just fill out the “Team Registration Form” below and turn it in before the deadline
If you do not have a team: We will only be accepting Pre Registered teams for Summer II.
- Payment of $320 per athlete is required at the time the form is turned in.
- You may have as few as seve (7) and as many as twelve (12) athletes on your roster.
- Summer II Team registration deadline: Aug 3, 2020 @ 5pm
- Team practice times are flexible and we will take requests
2020 Summer II Team Registration Form coming soon
Plano Volleyball Association Competitive Volleyball League
Matches will be played on Friday evening or Saturday mornings
Each team will usually play 1 to 2 matches on day of play (8 within 6 weeks)
6th Grade Division 1 & 2
5th Grade Division
4th Grade Division
Practices Begin the first week of the duration schedule
Practices Days: we have practice times available Sunday-Thursday. Please have your team rep or coach request a practice day.
Practices Duration: 2 hour practice included, 1 day a week
Description of Training:
- 2-hour team practice once a week.
- Free Access to our Skyline Fall Clinics or Club Prep program depending on your age
- One of our top coaches will lead the Clinics and Club Prep sessions.
Skyline Juniors coaches for the summer leagues will include some of our Skyline travel team coaches, local coaches, former players, and potential Skyline coaches. If your team provides their own coach, athlete fees are reduced to $270
Below is a link to the Upcoming Leagues. Please check back as this list is updated often.