Congrats and Welcome to the Skyline family!
The below information is for players that are offered a position on a Skyline club team in the month of July during the NTR’s “Evaluation Period”.
There are a few things we need everyone to do prior to the official Acceptance (Signing) Day. The North Texas Region (NTR) of USA Volleyball is the governing body of Club Volleyball for the Dallas area. The NTR is using the Online Commitment System (OCS) to help communicate and track offers and acceptance for club teams. This system is important to help enforce the recruiting policies that help protect for the families and clubs.
Acceptance (Signing) Day
Tuesday, July 12, 2022 for all teams
PRIOR TO ACCEPTANCE DAY:
I have been offered a spot on a Skyline team, what do I do next?
- Communicate Quickly and Clearly to your Coach or Skyline Administration that you accept the offer and your daughter is 100% in for the team offered.
- Verify you are receiving emails from the OCS server | Click Here to Verify your Email
- If you did NOT play in North Texas region of USA Volleyball last year, then you will need to add your daughter to the OCS database | Click Here to add player to OCS
- If you played on a NTR club team last year, then your name is already in the database… you do NOT want to create a duplicate record of your daughter
- Skyline Admin will let you know if your daughter is not in the OCS prior to Acceptance day.
- iTeamApp account | Make sure you have an iTeamApp account. If you signed up for tryouts, you most likely have an account as it was used to signup. | Click Here to go to iTeamApp
ON ACCEPTANCE DAY: (Dates above)
- Between 2am & 6am, you will receive an Offer from the OCS from “No Reply” (email@example.com)
- The title of the email will be similar to “Offer from NTR Club”
- Click the Link in the email
- Accept the Offer
- Sign the Skyline/Athlete Agreement (link to agreement will be in offer email). You can sign the agreement from a phone or computer (no printing needed).
- Make the $800 initial installment (min $20 required). If your daughter’s name is not in the drop down by team, then follow step #4 above about iTeamApp account.
- That is all.
- Uniform Fitting will be on Saturday, July 9, 2022 during the tryout.
- U13-U14: Saturday, July 9 (8:00-11:00am)
- U9-U12: Saturday, July 9 (12:00-2:30pm)
- U15-U18: Saturday, July 9 (3:30-6:30pm)
CLUB TRAINING FOR SKYLINE ATHLETES:
- September – October 2022
- Every Sunday & Wednesday
- No Charge for all Skyline athletes, we will be offering Weekly Training Sessions at no additional cost. Every Sunday & Wednesday in September – October will be the Training Sessions led by some of our top coaches (Amber, Mark, Yun, & Jimmy). We do ask that you RSVP for each session through the link in your iTeamApp Account so we know how many athletes to expect and we can staff accordingly.
CLUB PREP FOR 9s-11s:
- August – October
- All 9s, 10s, & 11s teams may attend our Club Prep clinics
- No Charge for Skyline Athletes
If you have any trouble, please call us at (972) 675-1448.
You may also text the below…
Jimmy Nguyen: (817) 915-6739
Ryan Mitchell: (469) 233-4760
Jodie Rye: (214) 514-1718
Jon Rye: (214) 514-1717
VOLLEYBALL TRAINING DURING THE FALL
For all Skyline athletes, we will be offering Weekly Training Sessions at no additional cost. Every Sunday & Wednesday in September – October will be the Training Sessions led by some of our top coaches (Amber, Mark, Yun, & Jimmy). We do ask that you RSVP for each session through the link in your iTeamApp Account so we know how many athletes to expect and we can staff accordingly.